Briarcliffe College: Patchogue Campus
225 West Main Street
Patchogue, NY 11772
Since 1966, Briarcliffe College has been providing career-focused education to a diverse student population. We are committed to helping you achieve your personal, professional and academic goals by providing you with an unparalleled level of student support.
Briarcliffe College was founded 35 years ago with a single goal in mind: to meet the career-oriented higher education needs of our community. We work closely with the businesses in our community to ensure that we are providing students with the skills that employers are looking for. With their input, we are able to develop our degree programs to include courses to meet the educational needs of students and employers.
Whether you are a recent high school graduate or already working and looking to expand your skills or pursue a new career, you should know that we are committed to delivering personal, individualized attention and anticipating and responding to every student’s educational needs in a timely fashion.
Briarcliffe’s Patchogue campus offers a variety of program areas, including:
- Dental Hygiene
- Healthcare Administration
- BA-Management: Healthcare Management
- BA-Management: Health Information Management*
- BA-Management: Medical Imaging Management*
- BA-Management: Medical Practice Management*
If you’re interested in pursuing one of the above program areas, learn more about Briarcliffe College’s Patchogue campus now. Request more information and start your path to an education today.
* Students must have previous educational experience (certificate or degree) in a related field in order to be admitted into these concentrations.